Monday, April 16, 2012

Cutting It Close

It seems like everyone is getting haircuts lately. My friend and I cut our hair off to donate for charity (Locks of Love possibly, except I read they aren't very good at using the hair -- they sell it). My big brother practically shaved his head recently after practicing on his 2 year old son. Andrew periodically cuts his hair off too. I decided Simon should get into the club... Mom was my photo journalist for the event. You're the audience! Hopefully the photos appear in the order they happened, but this iPad isn't that great at editing blogs...









No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box