Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy time

Well, I think I'm back in the swing of work fairly well. I've experienced 3 work days & 1 day of court. I expected to be nervous about court since I've been off work since August, but it was a breeze. The case was not a fun one (none of mine are, but this one was particularly icky), but I have to say I've gotten really good at note-taking & report-writing since I first started case work. Even w/o being in the 'groove' so-to-speak of case-work, I completely understood everything I did even though it was 2008 case.

However, between all my activities at home & work, I don't have the time or energy to keep up w/ much internet. The kids are doing well. They spend the first of the week w/ Andrew's mom and dad (plus their respective spouses) - one w/ each set. Then the rest of the week they're w/ my mom. Simon is talking up a storm. Rachel is eating 'solid' foods now - rice cereal. I gave her 1 tablespoon of semi-thick cereal tonight (instead of doing the no-no & giving in the bottle) and she scarfed it. Well, she's not completely got the gist of it all staying in her mouth, but she leans into the spoon.

I'm so sick... American Idol (I don't watch usually) was on tonight & they're doing 'Idol Gives Back'. However, they conveniently forget to mention that several (if not all) of the organizations they're giving 'aid' to support abortions. Some of these organization even support coerced abortions. Almost all abortion organizations support uneducated abortions. How disgusting!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box