Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tata to my tatas

Well, I found out today that I'm scheduled for my bilateral mastectomy & reconstruction on February 19th. Right now there's no guarantee that I'll get the reconstruction I want done, but I meet with the plastic surgeon on the 12th for evaluation. Scary stuff. Right now we have appointments on the 10th, 11th, and 12th. Then we'll come back for Simon's birthday on Valentine's day. Then my next appointment is for the day b/4 my surgery on the 18th. Not much rest b/4 major surgery like that, but that's what I've got to do.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box