Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pity party is over - I think - for now?!


Well, my last post was a doozy! I was definitely feeling down & depressed & quite sorry for myself. I apparently reached a breaking point. I hope no one was offended by what I said, because that was not my intention. Its the way I'm made (apparently) to try to be super-woman even when others tell me I don't need to be. I heap the stress on myself sometimes. However, most of the time it is a coping mechanism that works quite well.

Yesterday (and the days b/4 that) were pretty hard, but I think (hope) I'm on the upswing again. Rachel & Simon are blessings that constantly remind me of God's wonder, but also the awesome responsibility we've been given. Andrew is a blessing as well, even when he's a challenge. I have so much that's been given to me by God. However, sometimes the trials that God is allowing me to work through overshadow all the good He's given me. Here are a couple examples of God's blessings on me...

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box