Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Well, the new year is here. Although I don't necessarily think that it's going to be a whole lot different, I'm kind of glad to bid 2009 good-bye. I started last year pretty bad w/ a hospital stay caused by a miscarriage. I ended it ok, but not 100% since I'm still in the midst of chemo & haven't started any of my surgeries. I guess all's well that ends well & I'm well for the most part. The boys (and maybe even Rachel) seem to have gotten the 'crud' that's going around. I still have it to some degree, but I'm mostly over it.

I just realized that not only have I not been writing, when I am writing I haven't been very philosophical or anything. Maybe I'm losing my touch. Or maybe I'm just too busy w/ everything on my plate... Hmmm...

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box