Friday, October 9, 2009

Lazy rainy day...

Today was a lazy rainy day. It was nice though b/c I got the surprise of Andrew coming home around lunch. I made a vegetable soup for lunch/supper so he'd have something warm to eat. Simon stayed w/ mom most of the day so I could keep resting. Mom was really busy making breads for the event this weekend. I actually brought her my breadmaker so she'd have twice as much dough ready to go! It was fun to see both machines in action. She just uses the machines to knead & do the 1st rise, then she bakes in her own pans in the oven. She's WAY more talented than I am. She's also finished the pumpkins. They're all uniquely painted w/ either faces or a design. I can't decide which is my favorite! I hope it clears up tomorrow and Sunday so everyone doesn't get waterlogged this weekend. I'm supposed to be helping Andrew install a program though, so I should get to it! Have a blast!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box