Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Julie & Julia

Woke up late this morning, but I guess it doesn't matter when you're not on a real schedule. I'm just extremely tired still. I'm glad I've gotten permission from my doctors to be home instead of working! Simon's having a great time with me home - even when he goes to Brenda's. He's learning the 'new' schedule that I spend a lot of time with him & mom when she has him. He's also learning to say certain words in order to get what he wants. I'm glad he's finally starting to make some sense!

This afternoon mom & I went to see Julie & Julia. It was a good movie! Its been a really long time since we've been to the movies. Its great to spend time w/ mom like that! The movie made me realize that blogging can be very self-oriented. I hope mine isn't & that the lesson that Julie learned is one that I can also put into use!

I also found out today that things have drastically changed at work lately. One guy is getting married... I didn't even know he was dating. Another guy is transferring out - I didn't know he had even thought of it. And the new chemist has been hired & started working. Things sure don't stay the same!

Well, that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box