Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I get to see Rachel!!

I'll update later, but I'm excited to get to see Rachel again! My appointment isn't until 1130, so I won't know anything until later! I've gained weight (cause I ate like a pig this weekend), so I'm betting she did too!

Simon had a bit of a rough night for no apparent reason. At 10 pm he started screaming. I thought I had him soothed, but as soon as I got lotion on my feet (my bed-time ritual), he started again only worse. I'm wondering if he's having nightmares or something. We did finally get him soothed around 1130. Then at 430 this morning he started shrieking again. Again, a simple soothing wouldn't work. After we finally got him calmed down again it was almost 6 am. Of course, then Andrew couldn't get back to sleep, so he got up. I'm not exactly sure when they left, but I went back to sleep! Gotta love not having to get up for work in the morning!

We're also really excited to report that Rachel will have a boy cousin in January! My brother & his wife are finally having a boy! They have a 3 year old girl & an 18 month old girl! We're not sure what his name is yet, but I think it's going to have Will in it somewhere! LOVE IT!

UPDATE: Rachel is measuring ahead & big at 31 wks 4 days and 3.59 lbs! Everything looks great! Dr. Briones is pleased as punch with how Rachel is growing! I even gained some weight this time!! I'm really interested in comparing mine & Simon's measurements from his pregnancy!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box