Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chemo day two - bleh

This is going to be short. I'm feeling miserable, whiny, grumpy, and b*tchy. Dr. M thinks the soreness isn't just from over-doing it on Tuesday. He thinks its also from one of the chemo drugs. If it is the chemo affecting me this way, it won't be going away any time soon. So I have a prescription for pain. Bleh. Blah. Ugh. So far I've taken two pills & its had no effect except making my head 'fuzzy'. Oh well... Have a blast - hope you're doing better than me!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hang in there! You are yet another chemo closer to the END!!

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box