Thursday, September 10, 2009

29 weeks!!!

I'm 29 weeks pregnant today! In 11 weeks I hope to be enjoying my delivery of my perfect little girl! Most other people will probably be enjoying Thanksgiving dinner &/or football! I don't mind & I'm pretty sure Andrew & the rest of the family doesn't mind either.

I'm so relieved that Rachel is doing so well. I don't have the results of my gestational diabetes test, but I'm guessing that since they didn't talk about it, I'm ok. I surely don't need any other complications! Rachel is measuring ahead which is great! I'm pretty sure Simon measured about 2 weeks ahead the whole time too, so I'm not too worried. I'll be exceptionally glad if she's over 8 lbs. That will solidify that the chemo had no effect on her! However, even if she's 7 lbs plus she'll be right at average & close to Simon's size. I can't wait to meet her.

I'm still having some nightmares about silly things. I wake up in a cold sweat thinking Simon is suffocating in his crib - so I have to get up & go check. Sometimes I wake up shaking & trying to make Rachel move b/c I dreamed that she got the cord wrapped around her neck. I didn't do this so much w/ Simon, but I've had this since b/4 the cancer diagnosis. I think its somewhat normal from what I've read.

Rachel is breech right now. She's got her feet dangling in my pelvis & thoroughly enjoys bouncing on my bladder & other parts down there! Dr. B isn't worried at all tho, so I'm not either. The last couple of days she's gotten kind of uncomfortable though. I hope she rolls around better soon.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box