Monday, August 24, 2009

BUZZ!!!!

Well, I think today is the day. I have bald spots the size of nickels on the top/back of my head. I think I'm going to impose on mom once more to cut this stuff off... I'll start my bald is beautiful style for chemo today.

Simon is feeling better. He's at Brenda's (mother-in-law) house today. He's so funny b/c he LOVES the amoxicillin the doc gave him for the ear infections. He actually asks for it! I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this one! ;-)

Today will be my first day to bring home my portable pump. I'm kind of wondering how it'll work out w/ Simon, showering, etc. I'm sure its feasible or else they wouldn't offer it. Before I get to try out the portable pump we get to see Rachel via ultrasound! She's been kicking a LOT lately - so much that Andrew even makes comments! I think she kicks more than Simon did at this age... I wonder if there's an inverse proportionality to kicks in utero verses activity once born?!?! I kind of hope so! ;-)

Well, I'm off to beg a quick buzz cut from mom! Wish me luck!


Here it is - GI Erika ready for Agent Orange!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box