Friday, March 6, 2009

Time's a wastin'

I can't believe how quickly time has flown. I feel like it only been a minute one day, but some days seem to take years to pass. Overall I'm doing great. I've had some hard times already this year. I lost another pregnancy and almost my life. Simon got his first ear infection after his birthday party. We had lots of damage (and still do) from the ice storm. However, things are going well now. I'm back at work, happy & healthy again. I'm still working and Andrew's garage is flourishing! I may even be getting the best Easter gift I could get from Andrew this year - he may get Baptized and possibly Confirmed as a Catholic! Simon turned one and has recovered from his infection. I've completely weaned Simon from nursing now. Its hilarious, if he sees me w/o my shirt on, he'll say "mmmmm" and point. Otherwise, he doesn't seem to miss it! He's grown so much. He's 25 lbs (75-80th percentile) and 31.5" (75-80th percentile). The doctor said he was just perfect. He's been walking since a little before Christmas. Now he RUNS everywhere! He loves to 'read' and chew on his books. He's still not saying much, but he can wave and say "hi". He can also wave bye-bye. I guess that's all I've got to say for now... I'm sure I'll come up w/ something 'profound' later!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box