Monday, July 21, 2008

I didn't know you had a cow!

I was talking w/ my 4 year old boy cousin this weekend while I was picking blackberries w/ Simon in his sling. Here's our conversation...

Jeffrey (cousin): Can Simon have a blackberry?

Me: No, he only drinks milk.

Jeffrey: Can I go get him some milk?

Me: No - he drinks special milk that I have.

Jeffrey: Where do you get it?

Me: (Thinking, uh oh, how do I explain breastfeeding to a formula fed 4 year old?) I make it.

Jeffrey: I didn't know you had a cow! Where is your cow?

Me: (Uh oh.) I don't have a cow. (Moo!)

Jeffrey: Where do you get the milk then?

Me: (Let's change the subject...) Did you see the pretty flowers around here? Aren't they pretty!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box